BeThinkAct™ Innovation Design Process – The WorkshopValues Centered Innovation Inc.
BeThinkAct™ Innovation Design Process – The Workshop
All available course dates
BeThinkAct™ Innovation Design Process - The Workshop
The BeThinkAct™ innovation design process integrates emotional intelligence and good character values within a rigorous, open framework for being innovative, thinking innovatively, and acting innovatively in your daily work - which is the single most important driver of career and business success today. It uses your most natural strengths to be innovative while guiding you to practice the “art and discipline” of innovation from start to finish.
No matter what your job is, your innovative efforts share a common process, mapped with 4 stages and 8 tasks:
- Stage 1 (Stretch) and Stage 2 (Collaborate) represent the “inhale” aspect of the innovation process. As you engage in these 2 stages and 4 tasks, you’ll be defining your intentions and gaining new perspectives and knowledge to guide you in the next stages.
- Stage 3 (Co-Create) and Stage 4 (Actualize) represent the “exhale” aspect of the innovation process. As you engage in these 2 stages and 4 tasks, you will be focused on actualizing your goal as you generate ideas, decide, implement and celebrate your results.
This course includes a self-assessment and personal profile with insights about where you take initiative with each task in the BeThinkAct™ innovation design process. Team profiles are also available.
The BeThinkAct™ design process provides a robust model you can apply to any work project, large or small, simple or complex, local or global. You can also use it across functions, cultures, and stakeholders inside and outside the organization… while achieving your performance accountabilities with a strong sense of personal fulfillment. It's an essential Talent Management methodology for conducting human centered design sessions.
- No matter what your job is, your innovative efforts share a common innovation process
- The BeThinkAct™ Innovation Process has four stages (Stretch, Collaborate, Co-Create and Actualize), each with two key tasks
- Tasks 1 to 4 are the “inhale” where you gather the raw material you need to innovate
- Tasks 5 to 8 are the “exhale” where you determine your creative course of action and make it happen
- Each task enables the art (people side) and discipline (technical side) of innovation
- Turbo-charge your innovative work by gathering the "raw material" before generating ideas and deciding on the best solution
- Establish a healthy breathing rhythm that produces new knowledge and tangible results
- Share leadership during the innovation process, task by task, to keep people engaged from start to finish
- Maintain momentum throughout the process, even during the ups and downs of innovative work
Who should attend?
Executives / Leaders / Project Managers / Teams / Professionals
- The BeThinkAct™ model, with 4 stages & 8 tasks
- The importance of integrating the innovation process and good character, across cultures and functions
- Risks, concerns, hopes and aspirations as positive stimuli to the process
- Diagnosing other functional processes to see what’s missing
- Insights from each person’s individual profile and team dynamics
- Celebrating new knowledge and achievement as valid results
Course delivery details
This workshop is available in English, Spanish, Italian and Simplified Chinese and can be delivered by local affiliates.
The course is also available in English by E-learning as well as virtual and blended learning delivery options.
Contact us for pricing information
Certification / Credits
BeThinkAct™ Innovation Process Certification is available for trainers and facilitators.
Values Centered Innovation Inc.
VCI’s diverse work with global organizations since the mid-1980s gives us grounded experience and insight into how individuals, teams, and entire organizations innovate. Our approach to building innovation capabilities is distinct and holistic, always striving to foster “conscious innovation,” the...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...