Executive Development Program
The Executive Development Program at UW Foster School of Business is a nine-month work-compatible certificate program designed for busy professionals who want access to advanced business knowledge without the time or financial commitment of a traditional MBA degree program.
- Organizational and Change Management
- Competitive Strategy
- Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Corporate Finance Concepts
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Communication Skills
- Brand Management Strategy
Certification / Credits
Participants and sponsors report strong returns on their investment in the Executive Development Program, including:
- Improved budgeting and cost management
- Increased confidence in reading and understanding financial statements
- Better communication with employees, other managers, vendors, suppliers and customers
- A deeper understanding of overall operations
- New methods to assess marketplace issues and develop competitive strategies
Average rating 5
I have used so many concepts daily and am grateful for the experience.
I’ve found that EDP makes me ask many more questions. With the concepts and skills learned in EDP, I have a clue where and how to find answers to those questions. I am most gra...
I am very thankful for the opportunity to attend this course; it has been a goal of mine for several years. I have learned a lot of who I want to become as a leader and have gai...
Contact this provider
University of Washington Foster School of Business Executive Education
UW Executive Education programs will give you immediately applicable knowledge to enhance your career, whether you want to quickly upskill in a particular topic or to attain a more comprehensive business education. With programs from UW Executive Education, you will...