The Executive Program: Strategic Leadership at the TopUniversity of Virginia Darden
The Executive Program: Strategic Leadership at the Top
All available course dates
Today's executives face challenges and opportunities that extend beyond the enterprise — across industries and around the world. Confronting the challenges and embracing these opportunities require more than training and expertise. It requires a strategic perspective, informed judgment and a global vision for what’s possible. Join Darden for an advanced management experience like no other, a complete immersion into the principles, habits and perspectives of transformational leaders that will provide a higher view for how you lead your organization in today’s complex, ever-changing world.
To meet the evolving needs of today's executives, TEP's intensive learning journey features virtual learning and in-person modules, extending the learning journey to provide support and guidance as you gain powerful global perspectives and implement new, strategic insights to drive growth for your organization. And in-person modules will include sessions, workshops and guest speakers at Darden's locations in Charlottesville, VA and the Washington, D.C., area.
Your TEP experience will be a shared one, connecting with engaged faculty as well as senior executives from diverse industries around the world. Our proven experiential approach focuses on the whole leader to discover what inspires and drives you from the inside out and beyond.
- Engage with faculty and members of your learning team throughout the program to discuss and explore personalized new possibilities for yourself and your organization
- Analyze real-life business situations and become a better leader by asking the right questions, thinking strategically and offering solutions-sharpened by the perspective of colleagues and their executive leadership experience.
- Apply new concepts to your current position and identify a personal or organizational challenge that will serve as the basis for a project that you will work on throughout the program to develop a customized plan of action.
- Engage in enrichment activities and workshops chosen by you and your peers. You'll expand on classroom concepts with topics like design thinking, financial management, entrepreneurship, or government and politics.
- Improve your peak performance through a stamina-building wellness program that includes cognitive fitness best practices, structured exercise opportunities, and a personalized wellness profile with risk ratings and recommendations for health improvement, so you can ensure that your physical, mental and psychological strengths serve you well during the program and the rest of your life.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for senior-level executives with more than twelve years of experience in significant management roles. Of the more than 4,000 executives who have graduated from this program, many represent Fortune 100 companies. Approximately 60% of TEP participants also have advanced degrees.
Executives in The Executive Program are selected for their outstanding leadership capabilities. As you share perspectives in the classroom, you will gain insights that will provide more breadth and depth to your own point of view.
In order to be awarded full credit hours, you must be present for the entirety of the program.
Course delivery details
TEP's extended learning journey includes both virtual and residential modules:
- Opening Online Module - Meet the TEP faculty, share your personal and organizational challenges and goals, and prepare for your TEP experience
- In-Person Immersive Module #1 - Hosted at Darden's location in Charlottesville
- In-Person Immersive Module #2 - Hosted at Darden's locations in both Charlottesville and the Washington, D.C., area
- Virtual Intersession Modules - Executive 1:1 coaching, asynchronous classwork, a live touchpoint with the whole group, and peer group feedback on your project.
Tuition is $39,950 and includes materials, meals and accommodations.
Certification / Credits
As a result of participating in this program, you will be able to:
- More effectively lead from purpose, vision and values
- Apply a strategic mindset to skillfully envision and communicate an enterprise strategy and desired future
- Leverage an enterprise perspective to integrate across functions and foster a results orientation throughout the organization
- Demonstrate a global orientation to decision making and systems thinking
- Enhance your personal well-being by more effectively balancing mental and physical demands with organizational imperatives
About UVA Darden
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...
University of Virginia Darden
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training