Strategic Use of DataUniversity of Virginia Darden
Strategic Use of Data
All available course dates
Identify the strategic challenges and opportunities facing you and your organization, create a plan to use analytics and data science to compete and win, and lead your team or organization with confidence in the data-intensive future of business. Through case studies, group discussion, and workshops, you will explore:
- Ways that data, analytics, and technology are disrupting entire industries, and creating unique strategic challenges and opportunities for companies and leaders,
- Frameworks and approaches for translating strategic challenges and opportunities into actionable initiatives that are powered by analytics and data science,
- Methods of thinking and working that are agile, iterative and engaging to stakeholders that are a critical part of transformation,
- Ethical issues that are a part of every data-intensive activity and that every business leader must thoughtfully consider.
Who should attend?
Designed for both business professionals who are looking to increase their knowledge of data science and how it can help them in their current roles, and business leaders who are looking to create data-savvy teams and improve the performance of their departments and the company overall. We encourage strategic leaders, business analysts and IT managers from across your organization to attend together to accelerate collaboration.
- Introduction to Data Science, Process and Approach
- Data Driven Digital Transformation
- Action to Consequence Mapping
- Leading in the Digital Age
- Design Thinking and Organizational Transformation
- Data Integrity and Ethics
Impacts and Outcomes:
Impact & Outcomes
- Identify performance metrics to be used to measure return on investment of data analytic initiatives.
- Map the appropriate analytic tools to the desired customer insights.
- Interpret results of data analytic efforts and translate them into meaningful business decisions.
- Formulate appropriate questions based on a stronger knowledge of the available analytical techniques and technological solutions to data science challenges.
- Discover innovative ways to address problems using data science techniques.
- Understand the lifelong learning approach required to stay current on the application of data science methods for business problems due to the rapidly changing nature of the technological landscape.
Course delivery details
The first day of the program will run from approximately 8:15am-5:00pm. The second day will run from approximately 8:30am-3:45pm
Certification / Credits
TheStrategic Use of Data program counts as one program toward a noncredit Certificate in Data Science for Business Strategy.
About UVA Darden
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...
Contact this provider
University of Virginia Darden
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team