Conduct and win negotiations that leave both sides satisfied. In this program, you'll practice live, face-to-face negotiations and learn strategies that apply in both personal and professional situations.
Embrace the habits of word-class negotiators to increase your influence, build positive relationships and secure the best possible outcomes for your organization.
- Satisfy conflicting agendas by creating value for all parties.
- Navigate both cooperative and competitive negotiations.
- Assess different types of negotiations for key issues, stakeholder needs and other complexities.
- Determine which components are essential for an effective negotiation.
Upcoming start dates
Contact school for details
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This program is designed for managers, from novice to experienced, entrepreneurial founders, service professionals and partners of service organizations. It is appropriate for professionals from firms of any size or industry.
Engage in exercises and small-group discussions designed to help you:
- Identify the components of effective negotiation and learn which techniques determine consistent success.
- Take part in face-to-face in-class negotiations with fellow participants to build your comfort and confidence.
- Watch a live negotiation to study non-verbal cues that affect performance.
- Discover how others perceive you during individual and team negotiations and how to improve and capitalize on your personal style.
There are no prerequisites for participation.
Course delivery details
The program will have an opening session on 8 March from 5-7pm EST, with 2-3 weekly virtual sessions from 1-5pm EST.
Certification / Credits
The Negotiating Success program counts as one credit toward a Certificate in Management. Complete this program and earn three additional credits in a four-year period to earn your certificate.
Contact this provider
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...