Discover what motivates your organization's internal and external stakeholders to build trust, promote positive engagement, gain support for new ideas and ultimately drive long-term success and growth.
Successful leaders understand how critical the power of influence is to the ability to create value for their stakeholders. This new digital program guides leaders through the process of understanding the perspectives of their various stakeholder groups and engaging with them to achieve common goals. Learn to deliver a powerful vision, orchestrate complex change or gain support for a key innovation by developing your competence in stakeholder engagement, influence, strategic engagement and negotiation.
Who should attend?
Leaders and team members who need to:
- Communicate a vision and gather support for it
- Motivate teams to do accomplish goals
- Manage the risks of diverse stakeholders failing to achieve alignment on key projects
- Become more influential inside and outside their organization
- Efficiently and effectively navigate daily interactions with peers, teams and other stakeholders
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Strategic Engagement
- Continued Learning and Growth
Certification / Credits
- Build empathy by identifying what matters to each stakeholder group
- Learn how to better engage with your key stakeholders
- Align purpose and address conflicts within groups
- Appeal to and leverage different stakeholder perspectives to develop more effective solutions
- Develop a negotiation style and approach that opens communication and builds trust between parties, making it possible to create mutual value in the final agreement
Contact this provider
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...