Building a Data PipelineUniversity of Virginia Darden
Building a Data Pipeline
All available course dates
Learn where and how to find, collect and store the massive volume of data available to organizations today so that your organization can easily access, combine and govern it for ongoing analysis and use.
- Develop a technology vision for your organization and determine which of the four operating models will help you meet your goals
- Build omnichannel capabilities for seamless customer experiences
- Maximize your cloud computing resources to ensure secure data pipelines
- Understand how big data impacts people, process and technology, and enables predictive, descriptive and prescriptive analytics at the enterprise level.
- Explore the various data management technologies and which could support your organization’s analytical needs
- Understand the impact of AI on business and society
- Integrate digital platforms into your strategy to expand your reach and influence
- Understand the implications of adopting IoT technology and how to process the data produced by those devices
Offered as part of a three-program series, Building a Data Pipeline is led by thought leaders from both UVA Darden Executive Education and UVA Data Science, recognized as experts in data science techniques and tools, and the application of those in the modern business context. The other two programs in this series are:
- Strategic Use of Data
- Data Science in Action
Each program may be taken as a stand alone course, or you may take all three programs to gain a unique and comprehensive perspective on data science in business.
Who should attend?
Designed for both business professionals who are looking to increase their knowledge of data science and how it can help them in their current roles, and business leaders who are looking to create data-savvy teams and improve the performance of their departments and the company overall.
- Designing Digital Business
- Architecting Data Pipelines
- Technology Trends: Cloud Computing
- Technology Trends: Big Data & Analytics
- Big Data Technologies that Enable Analytics Capabilities
- Big Data Technologies that Support Operational Excellence
- The Future: Big Data Architecture & Enterprise Analytics
- The Future: AI & Automation
- Digital Platforms
- Integrating IoT in Business Operations
Course delivery details
The program will be hosted in-person, though participants may choose to attend virtually.
Certification / Credits
The Building a Data Pipeline program counts as half of one credit toward a Darden Certificate in Management. Complete this program and earn three and a half additional credits for a total of four credits to earn your certificate.
About UVA Darden
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...
University of Virginia Darden
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training