Growing evidence shows that leveraging human capital improves firm performance (revenue, stock price, customer satisfaction, retention, and safety) and sustains competitive advantage. But, continuing to engage in human capital practices that reflect outdated knowledge and beliefs, leads to dysfunctional outcomes that can be very costly. Enter the age of People Analytics.
People analytics allows you to incorporate a data-driven approach to managing people at work. Leverage data and sophisticated analysis to solve people-related issues, such as recruiting, performance evaluation, leadership, hiring and promotion, job and team design, and compensation. Utilize the data to improve your organization’s ability to achieve strategic goals. Application of People Analytics better informs your decisions on hiring the right person for the right position, building the most effective teams possible, and avoiding costly turnover.
Who should attend?
- Those with a small to moderate working knowledge of statistics
- Those seeking a refresher of the tools and models in practical application
- Strategically hire, socialize, appraise, reward, and retain the best team members
- Discuss the impact of organizational context on how companies manage human capital
- Investigate the practices and analytical frameworks that will help you leverage your team’s diverse knowledge and abilities
- Uncover the human capital factors that affect your ability to achieve goals, develop and remain innovative
- Expand your critical thinking skills by leveraging data and analytics as they apply to your team’s effectiveness
Course delivery details
This two-day concentrated course is usually held at McCombs School of Business campuses. However, spring 2021 classes will be held “live” online and include interactive discussions and activities.
The registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour lunch break.
Date :- 02/03/22 - 02/04/22,
Rowling Hall 300 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Austin, TX 78701, Room Comal
Texas Executive Education classes qualify for discounted hotel room rates at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center on a limited basis. Discount code will be provided on the course materials page after class registration is complete.
The fee is $2,950 (USD).
Certification / Credits
CEUs: Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.
Course Credits: This class is available for university credit and the number of credits is 1.0
TEXAS McCombs | Driving positive change and Inspiring business leadership through the 21st century
Texas McCombs is a premier business school at a world-class public research university. We are a community that fosters lifelong engagement with our students and alumni. We cultivate principled leaders and develop ideas that will advance our economy, improve lives,...