Learn to recognize when change is needed and how to manage and lead change in a collaborative environment. In today’s competitive world, you're faced with the challenge of how to do more with less in an environment where the velocity of change is increasing. The ability of a firm to quickly adapt to changing competitive conditions and to fundamental shifts in labor markets is a very important predictor of success.
Who should attend?
It's no secret that a strong leader can make or break an organization. Become a more influential leader by effectively advocating for your ideas and vision.
- Executives and high-level managers in leadership roles
- Professionals responsible for affecting change and driving new initiatives
- High-potential individuals who will assume greater responsibility within their organization
Companies frequently send pairs of individuals, and small teams to this program, as they try to launch and lead new initiatives within their organization. Please contact us if you are interested in sending three or more participants to this program.
This class focuses on providing solutions to these organizational challenges:
- What can you and your organization do to create a culture that is change-enabled?
- What skills are essential to lead and manage your team where change is the constant?
- How can you profitably cope with an environment that constantly challenges your ability to adapt quickly?
- How does your organization cope with a changing workforce?
- What new methods exist for recruiting and retaining people who are great at adapting to constant change?
- What makes your organization flexible, adaptive and agile?
- In a fast changing business environment where a new “psychological contract” exists between employers and employees, what can your organization do to succeed and prosper?
- What can you do to generate commitment, loyalty, and performance when everything seems different than it used to be?
Course delivery details
Two-Day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour lunch break.
Date and Location :-
- 10/04/21 - 10/05/21,
Rowling Hall 300 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Austin, TX 78701, Room Brazos
- 03/08/22 - 03/09/22,
Rowling Hall 300 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Austin, TX 78701, Room Comal
The fee is $2,950 (USD).
Certification / Credits
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.
Contact this provider
TEXAS McCombs | Driving positive change and Inspiring business leadership through the 21st century
Texas McCombs is a premier business school at a world-class public research university. We are a community that fosters lifelong engagement with our students and alumni. We cultivate principled leaders and develop ideas that will advance our economy, improve lives,...