Apply analytical skills to make informed decisions and interpret your company’s liquidity and profitability. Take full advantage of business opportunities with confidence. Gain insight into how accounting data drives your company’s past and future financial performance. Solidify the foundation you need to make better financial management decisions.
Who should attend?
Immerse yourself in the concepts and metrics that shape financial decision making. Examine the topics in finance and accounting that are essential to understanding and determining your organization’s success.
- Executives and high-level managers with budget authority
- Professionals responsible for financial and P&L decision making
- Individuals who seek a deeper understanding of financial concepts and how they relate
- to business operations as a whole
Companies frequently send pairs of individuals, and small teams to this program, as they try to launch and lead new initiatives within their organization. Please contact us if you are interested in sending three or more participants to this program.
- Communicate financial goals and performance more effectively
- Examine the content and make connections between the three major financial statements
- Evaluate the financial performance of your company or unit
- Analyze the performance metrics by which you are being measured and why they matter
- Determine how accounting concepts and financial strategies are integrated into your company’s decision-making processes
- Examine different financial strategies and anticipate what financial statements should look like given the company’s business model
- Benchmark financial performance over time and against competitors
- Gain exposure to diverse financial approaches, including methods of business valuation
- Implement sophisticated working capital management techniques
- Gain legitimacy among peers and senior management
Course delivery details
Five-Day Immersive Program
Monday – Friday class will be from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.;
Monday – Thursday there will afternoon assignments on your own and faculty office hours from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for questions.
- Spring 2021 classes will be held “live” online and include interactive discussions and activities.
- Texas Executive Education classes qualify for discounted hotel room rates at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center on a limited basis. Discount code will be provided on the course materials page after class registration is complete.
The program fee is $6,600 (USD).
Certification / Credits
CEUs: Participants earn 2.8 CEUs and/or 28 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.
Course Credits: This class is available for 2.0 university credit.
TEXAS McCombs | Driving positive change and Inspiring business leadership through the 21st century
Texas McCombs is a premier business school at a world-class public research university. We are a community that fosters lifelong engagement with our students and alumni. We cultivate principled leaders and develop ideas that will advance our economy, improve lives,...