You make decisions every day that affect your success. Leveraging an appropriate framework allows you to define the requirements of a quality decision and embrace uncertainty to your advantage. Collaborate in an interactive team environment on a complex decision, applying tools and techniques to a practical situation.
- Learn a powerful collaborative Dialogue Decision Process to address complex issues
- Frame your decisions to establish a solid foundation for your process
- Leverage creative methods and analytic thinking to identify alternatives
- Identify decision criteria with a clear line of sight to your corporate values
- Utilize sensitivity analysis to identify key risk factors
- Overcome motivational and cognitive biases to assess probabilities
- Structure and evaluate decision trees to reduce uncertainty
- Draw insights from your analysis and communicate results that produce action
- Discover what it takes to transform decision-making into a core competency of your organization
Course delivery details
There are two available formats of the program, so you can choose the format which suits your schedule best. The first one is a fixed 2-day schedule with classes held from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m each day. The second is a self-paced online course.
The following information is for the On-Demand class ONLY:
- This is a self-paced online course. You may register and begin the class at any time and you will have 60 days to complete the class.
- You should expect to dedicate 18 to 22 hours to watch videos and complete assignments. At the end of each module, you will take a short quiz to assess your learning.
- Once you have completed all modules, you will take the final exam. You are required to score 70% or higher on the final exam to pass the class and earn credit for the course. You may take the final exam as many times as you wish until you pass.
The program fee is $2,950 (USD).
- The fee for the On-Demand class is $1,295 (USD)
- Texas Executive Education classes qualify for discounted hotel room rates at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center on a limited basis. Discount code will be provided via email after class registration.
Certification / Credits
CEUs: Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.
Course Credits: This class is available for 1.0 university credit.
Contact this provider
TEXAS McCombs | Driving positive change and Inspiring business leadership through the 21st century
Texas McCombs is a premier business school at a world-class public research university. We are a community that fosters lifelong engagement with our students and alumni. We cultivate principled leaders and develop ideas that will advance our economy, improve lives,...