Formal and informal leadership acumen is essential to creating engagement in today’s competitive work environment. Examine what it takes to “make it” as a leader. Discover practical moves successful people make to create loyalty and build commitment. Outline specific steps you can take to enhance interpersonal effectiveness and generate high levels of engagement among your co-workers. Discuss research findings where leaders worldwide were asked to describe what they do on a daily basis that makes them successful leaders.
- Talent acquisition and management for engagement
- Providing feedback and coaching for engagement
- Engagement: What it is and why it matters
- Creating an environment that bolsters engagement
- What leaders do to create personal engagement
Course delivery details
Two-Day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour lunch break.
- Spring 2021 classes will be held “live” online and include interactive discussions and activities.
- Texas Executive Education classes qualify for discounted hotel room rates at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center on a limited basis. Discount code will be provided on the course materials page after class registration is complete.
The fee is $2,950 (USD).
Certification / Credits
CEUs: Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.
Course Credits: This class is available for 1.0 university credit.
Contact this provider
TEXAS McCombs | Driving positive change and Inspiring business leadership through the 21st century
Texas McCombs is a premier business school at a world-class public research university. We are a community that fosters lifelong engagement with our students and alumni. We cultivate principled leaders and develop ideas that will advance our economy, improve lives,...