Agile Leadership: Activating Curiosity in Yourself and OthersUniversity of Southern California Marshall School of Business
In just three 3-hour sessions, this course offers insight into evidenced-based frameworks and practices to consciously develop this essential attribute, one that successful leaders can no longer overlook and must instead understand, activate and harness. This course will help you explore the “what” and “how” of activating curiosity as an integral component of your leadership skills.
Who should attend?
Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for or aspires to align, motivate and organize people and teams to get unstuck and transform the seemingly impossible into the possible. This program is ideal for seasoned individual contributors and those who are either leading a team or a business unit.
KEY TAKEAWAYS / CURRICULUM
In this interactive course, you will learn:
• What curiosity is and why it is the must-have meta-skill for agility in our accelerating digital world
• Why values matter and the connection between your core values and your curiosity-led behaviors
• Curiosity-led frameworks that are practical and evidence-based and will enable you to activate and model the elemental components of agile leadership
• The role of anxiety in curiosity-led behaviors and how to build stress tolerance to remain agile
• How to identify and diffuse common curiosity blockers in yourself and in your team members to enable continuous innovation
Course delivery details
Live, Online: This program will take place with 3 three-hour live, synchronous sessions that include small group breakout sessions and discussions, as well as experiential exercises.
Certification / Credits
Upon completing Activating Curiosity, you will earn a digital badge recognizing your new proficiency. Share and showcase your achievements by posting your digital badge on online resumes and social networks such as LinkedIn.
About USC Marshall School of Business
USC Marshall School of Business | Executive education and professional develompent
Since its founding in 1920, the USC Marshall School of Business has capitalized on its location in Los Angeles—a global center for arts, technology, and international trade—to shape the role, nature, and reach of business education worldwide. Embracing the high-velocity...
Contact this provider
University of Southern California Marshall School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team