CERTIFICATE IN SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGEMENTUniversity of New Orleans
CERTIFICATE IN SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
All available course dates
Producing great software requires talent, teamwork and leadership. An effective product manager – the individual who orchestrates all stages of the development process, from product conception to market delivery – plays an essential part in the launch of any impactful technology. In this two-semester program, you’ll develop the foundational skills and knowledge to thrive in this pivotal business role.
You’ll learn how to establish the product vision, generate cross-functional collaboration and build stakeholder consensus. We’ll examine the latest tools, trends, and techniques in product management, and you’ll sharpen your ability to analyze and leverage data and market insights. Build the real-world skills and confidence to deliver products that find lasting success in the marketplace.
COURSE 1: Strategy & Design
COURSE 2: Development & Growth
- Product Discovery: Market research, competitive analysis, opportunity identification, and business modelling
- Product Validation: Ideation, concepting, and hypothesis validation with various user research methodologies
- Product Definition and Design: User persona development, minimal viable product, user flows and journey mapping, human-centered design, prototyping and A/B testing
- Product Development: Agile and Lean methodologies
- Product Measurement: Data-driven iterative cycles of build, measure, and learn
- Product Launch and Sustenance: Multipronged go-to-market strategies for new and existing markets; growth, engagement, and retention strategies for early stage, mid-stage, and mature products
The University of New Orleans | A Commitment to New Orleans and Beyond.
Since its founding, UNO has been committed to diversity and inclusion. In 1958, the University of New Orleans opened its doors as the first fully integrated public university in the South. For nearly 60 years, we have not strayed from...
Contact this provider
University of New Orleans
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team