Women's Leadership Development
Cultivate your leadership potential and build upon your professional experience in the Women’s Leadership Development Program. Join Anderson School of Management's top faculty and instructors to develop your skills to become an effective and visionary leader.
Explore the barriers women face, build upon your unique strengths, and acquire new strategic and tactical tools to boost you to the top. In addition, you will meet and engage with a group of like-minded strong and supportive women and build a lifelong network.
Who should attend?
Who should attend?
- Those looking to build confidence in your leadership abilities
- Women aspiring to high-level leadership roles
- Participants interested in connecting with other influential women
- Managers: Register your promising woman leaders!
- Authentic leadership
- Power and Influence
- Leadership Styles and Diversity
- Branding and Marketing Yourself
- Collaborative Relationships
- Social Capital and Networking
- Negotiation skills
- Balance Career and Life
Course delivery details
Classes are held on Wednesdays from 6-8 P.M.
- Cost: $795
- Program fee includes tuition, course materials, and campus parking
- Group Discount: $100 off
Certification / Credits
How will you benefit?
- Build valuable relationships with other successful women
- Navigate workplace politics with finesse
- Utilize your social capital to reach your goals
- Create a balance between your career and your personal life
- Recognize, address, and prevent bullying in the workplace
Contact this provider
University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management
Career and Professional Development programs help participants gain new skills,strengthen their resumes, and build pathways to professional certification and better career opportunities. Programs use real-world experiential activities, case studies and other projects to help working professionals develop new tools that...