Essentials for Managers
If you are new to management or aspiring to become a leader, the Essentials for Managers Certificate Program will help you assess and develop your leadership style and realize your role and responsibilities to build credibility and support. In ten weeks, you’ll develop the essential leadership skills that will help you improve performance through empowerment and effective delegation.
Taught by experts in their field, this practical course examines the functions of planning, organizing and leading, and translates these essential management activities into the skills necessary to perform successfully in today’s competitive workplace.
- Developing Your Leadership Skills
- Conscious Communication
- Managing and Resolving Conflict
- Management Effectiveness through Collaborative Teams
- Delegating and Decision Making
- Understanding Employment Law
- Conducting Performance Appraisals and Motivating Your Employees
- Recognizing Unconscious Bias and Incorporating Inclusiveness
- Leading through Change
- Creating balance through Time and Stress Management
Course delivery details
Classes are held on Mondays from 6-9 P.M.
- Cost: $1,045
- Cost includes program and course materials
- Group Discount: $100 off
Contact this provider
University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management
Career and Professional Development programs help participants gain new skills,strengthen their resumes, and build pathways to professional certification and better career opportunities. Programs use real-world experiential activities, case studies and other projects to help working professionals develop new tools that...