Digital Transformation and InnovationUniversity of Michigan - Ross School of Business
Raise your “digital fitness” by exposing yourself to current and next practices related to information systems and digital strategies to become leaders in your field.
This course will introduce you to new business models and value-generating opportunities enabled by fourth industrial revolution (4IR) technologies such as artificial intelligence, digital interfaces, digital platforms, and big data. You will leave with applicable frameworks and practical examples on how to use digital innovation to gain a competitive advantage.
Who should attend?
- Business Unit Managers, General Managers, Regional Managers, Directors and other manager/ leader titles
- Senior and mid-level leaders from different job functions such as general management, finance, sales, legal and computer engineering
- Organization team leaders and individual leaders of all levels in the organization from a variety of industries such as manufacturing, sales, technology, media, automotive and biotechnology
- Leaders and those who want to drive new growth opportunities in their organization and industry, accelerate career opportunities in a landscape of rapid tech-induced change, develop a tech mindset, and minimize multidimensional risk
Module 1: The Business Imperative of Digital Transformation and Innovation (DTI)
Module 2: Drivers of Change in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR)
Module 3: Digital Innovation Building Blocks
Module 4: Value Generation Frameworks
Module 5: Digital Transformation in Global Shipping - The Service Ecosystem Business Model
Module 6: Digital Transformation in Durable Goods - The Product Ecosystem Business Model
Module 7: Digital Transformation of Operations and Workflows
Module 8: Mitigating Digital Risk - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Ethics, Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
Live Session: Individual Tech Consulting Project
Course delivery details
This five-week online course consists of eight asynchronous modules and the course concludes with a live synchronous session. The combination of the online platform, discussion groups and interactive live session foster a dynamic learning environment.
Duration: 5 weeks
Weekly Coursework: 5-7 hours/week
Format: Asynchronous & Synchronous sessions
The fee is $2000 (USD).
- Tuition covers access to the course platform, content and activities.
- Program registration closes five business days prior to the program start date.
- Tuition must be paid in full in US dollars (net of any tax) before access to the course platform can be granted.
- Program discounts may be available for selected programs; contact us for specific details.
About Michigan Ross
Ross School of Business | We are Michigan Ross.
At Michigan Ross, we are leaders, researchers, and lifelong learners creating innovative solutions to the world's most complex business challenges. We are a top-ranked business school offering action-based learning to prepare our graduates for today’s ever-evolving world. Our impact extends...
Contact this provider
University of Michigan - Ross School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team