Red To Black Accounting Management Course
This is based on the book "Red to BLACK" which is written to help accounting professionals provide value added services to their clients with confidence and competence. The accounting management course helps you lean and apply these principles within your firm to generate more revenue per client as their Profit & Growth Expert. "Red to BLACK" illustrates an effective way to build your accounting practice, make more money and gain expertise in helping troubled small businesses - making them profitable once and for all.
This truly is the accountant's guide to quick turnarounds.
Many times, when small business owners need help, they turn their accountant for advice and counsel. "Red to BLACK" is the guidebook for accountants (you) and consultants who work with these business owners. Within the course, we'll focus on the crucial aspects of the turnaround process. Simple steps are outlined from the initial contract through to the stabilization and profitable growth of the client. Three business case studies will be used in the course to help give you experience and confidence in the process.
After this accounting management course you will:
- Become more than an accountant to small businesses, a Profit & Growth Expert
- Find out if this turnaround work is right for you personally and for the accounting firm to offer
- Set up a turnaround project to best meet the needs of the business in trouble and also get paid well for it
- Assess the business situation accurately and quickly
- Create a turnaround business plan that can bring success in 30 days with the complete commitment of the business owner
- Work through the three critical turnaround areas - controlling cash flow, reducing expenses and increasing revenue.
- See how to reassess the situation after 30 days to see what went well and what still needs to be done to make the business profitable.
- Put everything together to build your earnings and your reputation as a turnaround expert as well as the Profit & Growth Expert for small business.
This is the guide to your first turnaround opportunity or to enhance the accounting and management skills even if you are a professional now.
Red To Black In 30 Days
A Small Accountant’s Guide to Quick Business Turnaround by Allen Bostrom, CPA
Within this course, you will learn the amazing secret principles to turn around your client's business from Red to BLACK. This is the "how to guide" to the next secret behind your successful accounting firm.
Discover what you need to know about to become more than accounting to small businesses but a Profit Expert.
This course is taught by Roger Knecht, president of Universal Accounting Center. He will help you work through the three critical turnaround areas, controlling cash flow, reducing expenses and increasing revenue. After completing this course you'll have both the confidence and competence to take this to your clients.
Do you or any of your clients need help turning a business around - quick?
This economy has devastated many small businesses, and they need help fast— like, yesterday!
Universal Accounting Center
At Universal Accounting Center®, we’re driven to equip individuals with the education, skills and confidence needed to enjoy a successful career in full-charge accounting, bookkeeping and tax. Today’s university programs traditionally focus on the complexities of audit, tax, and accounting...
Find out more about this "Red to Black" Accounting Management Course course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team