Simplifying Complexity for Growth
Complexity is a defining issue for most organizations, especially successful ones. As organizations enter new markets, add new customers, products or services, and adopt new processes, they struggle to manage complexity. Ironically, leaders often attempt to deal with complexity by adding more, thus, making it worse. Through the development and use of Simple Rules, Simplifying Complexity for Growth helps you balance the fundamental tension between efficiency and flexibility, resulting in increased engagement, alignment, and agility for your organization.
- Recognize and implement Simple Rules, including boundary, how‐to, priority, timing, and stopping types
- Manage weak ties in your networks
- Identify and address critical bottlenecks in your organization
- Understand effective experimentation
- Apply Simple Rules to your professional and personal life
Course delivery details
This online program will require approximately 6-8 hours to complete. The content is 100% online and self-paced. You will be given 10 weeks to access and complete the program.
The University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School has partnered with Fortune to deliver interactive, online executive education.
Course fee: $1,250
Certification / Credits
CEUs: Program participants are eligible for 0.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion.
Certificate: This program can be applied towards a UNC Executive Development Certificate:
- To receive a Certificate in Leadership and Business Acumen, attend any three UNC Executive Development Programs for Individuals within a three-year period.
- To receive a Certificate of Excellence in Strategic Leadership and General Management, attend any five UNC Executive Development Programs for Individuals within a five-year period.
Why choose UNC Executive Development?
Conducting 200+ Programs per Year
Serving 5,000+ Executives from Global Organizations
#2 Faculty in the US
About UNC Executive Development
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Executive Development
UNC Executive Development is a globally recognized leader in executive education, ranked #2 in the U.S. and #9 in the world by the Financial Times for delivering innovative, customized learning solutions in collaboration with our clients to address their specific...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...