Webinars that WorkTurpin Communication
Webinars that Work
All available course dates
Webinars that Work
Demonstrating thought leadership in the virtual world
These virtual training sessions are designed to prepare participants to deliver webinars that demonstrate thought leadership and grow the business. This is a mastery-level course.
Throughout this series of virtual sessions and on-demand modules, participants apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life webinars.
Webinars that Work includes pre-work and access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it.
During the tailoring process, Turpin modifies the workshop to meet the specific needs of your business and each individual attending the training. If you use dedicated hosts, they can participate in the training as well. At times they will observe; at other times, they will take an active role.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
High-potential presenters and emerging thought leaders needing help transitioning to the virtual environment.
Participants will learn to
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Be appropriately energetic and persuasive without a heavy-handed sales approach
- Grasp quickly who is attending and modify their presentations on the fly in order to meet the needs of each specific group
- Create (or modify existing) visual aids to support key messages
- Manage nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Engage attendees in a comfortable, flexible conversation while being clear, concise, and interesting
- Deliver visuals effectively and manage listener focus
- Weave in stories to enhance engagement
- Think on their feet and facilitate fruitful interactions with attendees
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Lean on a host to manage technology on the back end
Course delivery details
Duration: 5 sessions
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client’s virtual platform
Contact Turpin for price information.
Why choose Turpin Communication?
Customizable business communication training courses.
Expert communication trainers and coaches.
30+ years of focused communication skills expertise.
About Turpin Communication
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training