Webinars that Work
Demonstrating thought leadership in the virtual world
Webinars are a great way for your organization to be seen as a thought leader and shine a spotlight on your brand. If done properly, webinar participants can be a great source of business leads or referrals. However, there’s one major issue – you only have one shot at getting it right. Technical issues, text-heavy slides, monotone delivery, and the appearance of reading slides are just a few issues that can make your presenters and brand appear unprofessional.
Webinars that Work helps webinar presenters quickly understand the audience and adapt their presentations on the fly to meet their specific needs. We instruct on the proper use of visuals, technology, and storytelling to engage participants and introduce techniques to ease the jitters so presenters appear confident and professional.
Throughout this series of virtual sessions and on-demand modules, participants apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life webinars.
Webinars that Work includes pre-work and access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it.
If you use dedicated hosts, they can participate in the training as well. At times they will observe; at other times, they will take an active role.
All Turpin Workshops are highly customized to your organization’s and employees’ specific goals and challenges and can be delivered on-site or virtually.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
High-potential presenters and emerging thought leaders needing help transitioning to the virtual environment.
Participants will learn to
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Be appropriately energetic and persuasive without a heavy-handed sales approach
- Grasp quickly who is attending and modify their presentations on the fly in order to meet the needs of each specific group
- Create (or modify existing) visual aids to support key messages
- Manage nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Engage attendees in a comfortable, flexible conversation while being clear, concise, and interesting
- Deliver visuals effectively and manage listener focus
- Weave in stories to enhance engagement
- Think on their feet and facilitate fruitful interactions with attendees
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Lean on a host to manage technology on the back end
Course delivery details
Duration: 5 sessions
Maximum Enrollment: 6
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client’s virtual platform
Contact Turpin for price information.
Why choose Turpin Communication?
Customizable business communication training courses.
Expert communication trainers and coaches.
30+ years of focused communication skills expertise.
Contact this provider
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...