Training in a Virtual EnvironmentTurpin Communication
Training in a Virtual Environment
All available course dates
Training in a Virtual Environment
Transferring your face-to-face skills to the online world
This virtual training session is designed to help experienced trainers transfer their existing facilitation skill set to the virtual world in order to provide fruitful learning experiences for learners.
Throughout this series of virtual sessions and on-demand modules, participants apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life virtual training content.
Training in the Virtual Environment includes pre-work and access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it.
As part of the tailoring process, Turpin works with clients to understand the specific needs of each group of individuals and modifies the workshop accordingly. If training materials don’t exist prior to the workshop, we help participants with the instructional design process (additional fees apply). If you use dedicated hosts, they can participate in the training as well. At times they will observe; at other times, they will take an active role.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Experienced trainers needing to transfer their skills to the virtual environment
Participants will learn to
- Engage attendees in a comfortable, flexible learning conversation
- Manage nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Frame the training using a simple strategy so that learners understand direction, purpose, context, and why they should participate
- Be clear and concise
- Create (or modify existing) visual aids to support key messages
- Deliver visuals effectively and manage learner focus
- Weave in stories to enhance engagement
- Think on their feet and facilitate fruitful interactions with attendees
- Use virtual tools, including video, to enhance learning and maximize engagement
- Bring out reluctant or disengaged learners
- Set up, run, and debrief learning activities
- Lean on a host to manage technology on the back end
Course delivery details
Duration: 5 3-hour sessions
Maximum Enrollment: 8
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client’s virtual platform
Contact Turpin for price information.
Why choose Turpin Communication?
Customizable business communication training courses.
Expert communication trainers and coaches.
30+ years of focused communication skills expertise.
About Turpin Communication
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team