Presentation Training for Sales Professionals
Practical skills for facilitating high-stakes sales situations
Successful B2B Salespeople need to establish trusting relationships with prospects and confidently communicate the value of your company's offerings. They also need to understand and appropriately respond to objections, answer questions on the fly without getting flustered, and be persuasive without being pushy. That's a big ask of your sales team.
This comprehensive 2-day workshop builds the skills participants need to communicate as trusted business partners with clients. It supports sales teams in managing real-life sales conversations and overcoming specific challenges they face to become more confident, effective, and persuasive – leading to more closed sales.
This training is delivered through a combination of face-to-face, virtual, and on-demand modalities.
All Turpin Workshops are highly customized to your organization's and employees' specific goals and challenges and can be delivered on-site or virtually.
Throughout the class, participants, whether presenting in teams or solo, apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life sales presentations. Each presenter’s audience may vary – from small or large in-person groups to remote or hybrid environments.
Presentation Training for Sales Professionals includes access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it. Attendees receive a copy of The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Intended For: B2B sales professionals & sales teams
Successful participants will learn to
- Engage buyers and create the conditions for a fruitful, results-oriented conversation
- Establish trust and nurture relationships
- Frame their sales presentations so that they are listener-focused and persuasive
- Support key messages
- Communicate effectively face-to-face, virtually, and in hybrid situations
- Manage nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Be clear, concise, and appropriately persuasive
- Use visuals effectively, whether face-to-face or virtually, seated, standing, hand-held, or hard copy
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Weave stories into their sales presentations when appropriate
- Lead with benefits supported by features
- Listen (and hear)
- Remain nimble, think on their feet, and address buyer concerns as they surface
- Set appropriate next steps to move the sale forward
Course delivery details
Duration: 2+ days
Maximum Enrollment: 8
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client Site & Virtual Classroom
Contact Turpin for price information.
Why choose Turpin Communication?
Customizable business communication training courses.
Expert communication trainers and coaches.
30+ years of focused communication skills expertise.
Average rating 5
I was looking forward to this workshop, and it did not disappoint! I really enjoyed the content, delivery, and immediate feedback. Awesome job guys - thank you so much! I intend...
I'm glad I participated in this class.
This has been one of the most effective courses I've taken. This gave me tools to not only help better myself, but for my reps.
Contact this provider
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...