Mastering Your PresentationsTurpin Communication
Mastering Your Presentations
All available course dates
Mastering Your Presentations
No-nonsense communication strategies for getting business done
This comprehensive presentation skills workshop is interactive and realistic. It builds the skills presenters need to develop their strengths, communicate their message effectively, and move business forward. This training is delivered through a combination of face-to-face, virtual, and on-demand modalities.
Throughout the class, participants apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® to their own real-life presentations. Each presenter’s audience may vary – from small or large in-person groups to remote or hybrid environments.
Mastering Your Presentations includes access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it. Attendees also receive a copy of The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined.
Turpin will modify the workshop to meet the specific needs of the business and each individual attending.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Intended For: All business communicators who present using PowerPoint or other slideware
Successful participants will learn to
- Engage listeners and create the conditions for a fruitful, results-oriented conversation
- Communicate effectively face-to-face, virtually, and in hybrid situations
- Frame their presentations so that they are listener-focused and persuasive
- Create effective visual aids to support key messages
- Manage nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Be clear and concise
- Use projected, hand-held, or hard copy visuals effectively, whether face-to-face or virtual, seated or standing
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Think on their feet
- Weave stories into their presentations when appropriate
- Facilitate fruitful interactions with listeners
- Get the business of the presentation done effectively and efficiently
Course delivery details
Duration: 2+ days
Maximum Enrollment: 8
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client Site & Virtual Classroom
Contact Turpin for price information.
About Turpin Communication
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 18 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...