High-stakes Team MeetingsTurpin Communication
High-stakes Team Meetings
All available course dates
High-stakes Team Meetings
Collaborating to prepare and facilitate client meetings
This mastery-level training provides participants with the skills, tools, and techniques they need to run productive and efficient external business meetings. This training is delivered through a combination of face-to-face, virtual, and on-demand modalities.
Throughout the class, participants learn to apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation® while working on their own real-life high-stakes team meetings. Each attendees’ audience may vary – from small or large in-person groups to remote or hybrid environments.
High-stakes Team Meetings takes advantage of executive role-plays to maximize the benefit of practice. Turpin provides advice for selecting the most effective executive(s) at your organization. This workshop includes access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it. Attendees also receive a copy of The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined.
During the tailoring process, Turpin modifies the workshop to meet the specific needs of your business, the team(s), and the individuals attending the training.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for managers and account teams who facilitate high-stakes client meetings.
Successful participants will learn to
- Work as a team to prepare for the meeting using a tailored meeting planner
- Engage meeting attendees in a comfortable outcome-oriented conversation
- Communicate effectively face-to-face, virtually, and in hybrid situations
- Frame the meeting to communicate the meeting’s (1) purpose, (2) direction, and (3) context
- Create the conditions for a fruitful exchange of ideas
- Address questions, concerns, and pushback with confidence
- Manage disengaged, emotional, and hostile attendees
- Keep the meeting on track
- Weave stories into their meetings when appropriate
- Use projected, hand-held, or hard copy visuals effectively, whether face-to-face or virtual, seated or standing
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Encourage participation while controlling the process
- Work with teammates to have each other’s back and appear cohesive and respectful of each other
- Close the meeting, set appropriate next steps, and assign responsibilities
- Get the business of the meeting done effectively and efficiently
Course delivery details
Duration: 2+ days
Maximum Enrollment: 10
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client Site & Virtual Classroom
Contact Turpin for price information.
About Turpin Communication
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...