Teaching & Learning StylesTrue Colors International
Teaching & Learning Styles
All available course dates
Teaching & Learning Styles Certification Training
The Teaching and Learning Styles Workshop provides key information and strategies for anyone involved in educational programs — teachers, administrators, and support staff. We equip all educators with the tools to teach in a way that is best suited to the personality of each student. This is because just as everyone has a unique personality, each person has a preferred learning style.
In the True Teaching and Learning Styles Advanced Certification Training, you will learn about different teaching styles and how to encourage learning and achievement. This training helps Facilitators understand the True Colors concepts regarding learning and how it applies to different temperament styles. Your training will be a springboard for developing improved teaching skills, greater communication in the classroom, and positive attitudes among workshop participants, their students, and any students of your own.
True Colors' Teaching & Learning Styles certification is applicable in Corporate, Government, Military, Healthcare, Education, and Non-Profit sectors.
Who should attend?
- K-12 Teachers Support Staff
- Higher Ed Faculty Support Staff
- Human Resources Training Specialists
- Learning & Development Facilitators
- Group Leaders
- Orientation Specialists
- Webinar Hosts
- Professional Career Coach
- Coaching Professionals
- Pre-Requisite: You must have already completed the Personal Success Workshop Training and be a current and active True Colors Certified Facilitator to register for this training.
- True Colors' certifications and programs are applicable in Corporate, Government, Military, Healthcare, Education, and Non-Profit sectors.
- Understand the definition of the Art and Craft of teaching
- Identify Learning Styles
- Explain the value participant brings to the classroom and recognize their facilitation strengths
- Design exercises that take the focus off the teacher and puts it on the student
- Use body language to encourage interaction and control the classroom
- Facilitate training in a confident and relatable manner
- Effectively introduce and conclude programs
- Handle a range of teaching challenges that correlates to student color spectrums
Course delivery details
- Action Learning
- Experiential Learning
- Face-to-Face Learning
- Reflective Learning
- Virtual/Online Learning
- Peer Learning
- Panel Discussions
About True Colors
True Colors International
Global Leader In Consulting & Training Providing Online & In Person Solutions: Maximizing organizational performance through better people performance True Colors International is a global consulting and training firm that has been transforming organizational cultures for over forty years. True...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...