Introduction to Tableau | Tableau QuickStart
Introduction to Tableau / Tableau Quickstart is a one day hands-on, quckstart to Tableau course geared for attendees new to using the tool, or for those who want a refresher of the basics or newer features. Ideal attendees would be beginner Tableau users who want to quickly get up to speed with intermediate level Tableau features and functions. Students will leave this course armed with the required skills to leverage the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations. Students will also learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards. Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Who should attend?
This is an introductory-level Tableau course geared for attendees new to using the tool, or for those who want a refresher of the basics or newer features. Ideal attendees would be beginner Tableau users who want to quickly get up to speed with intermediate level Tableau features and functions. Individuals working with data-regardless of technical or analytical background are a fit for this course.
- Simplifying and Sorting Your Data
- Data Filtering
- Creating Date Filters
- Organizing Your Data
- Using Groups
- Creating and Using Hierarchies
- Slicing Your Data by Date
- Working with Dates in Tableau
- Using Discrete Date Parts
- Defining a Fiscal Year
- Creating Custom Dates
- Using Multiple Measures in a View
- Using Measure Values and Measure Names in a View
- Combo Charts
- Combined or Shared Axis Charts
- Creating Dual Axis Charts
- Showing the Relationship between Numerical Values
- Creating Scatter Plots
- Using Sets
- Viewing Specific Values
- Creating Heat Maps
- Creating Crosstabs
- Creating Highlight Tables
- Grand Totals, Sub-Totals, and Changing Aggregation
- Customizing Your Data
- Calculation Types
- Parts of a Calculated Field
- Options for Creating Calculated Fields
- Strings, Dates, and Type Conversion Functions
- Calculations and Aggregations
- Analyzing Data with Quick Table Calculations
- Using Quick Table Calculations
- Showing Breakdowns of the Whole
- Pie Charts and Parts of the Whole
- Creating Tree Maps
- Viewing Distributions
- Bins and Histograms
- Box and Whisker Plots
- Making Your Views Available
- Building Dashboards
- Dashboard Actions
- Price: 895.00
- Discounted Price: 581.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...