Introduction to ES6 | JumpStart to ES6
Beyond this, students will also explore how to learn how to use Reflect API to inspect and manipulate object properties. Next, it teaches how to create proxies, and use it to intercept and customize operations performed on objects. Finally, it explains old modular programming techniques such as IIFE, CommonJS, AMD, and UMD and also compares it with ECMAScript modules and demonstrates how modules can increase the performance of websites when used.
Our engaging instructors and mentors are highly experienced practitioners who bring years of current "on-the-job" experience into every classroom. Working in a hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn about and explore:
- Learn the new syntax of ECMAScript 6
- Use the new prototype-based features introduced by ES6
- Execute ES6 in a non-supported ES6 environment
- Learn how to write asynchronous code using promises - it makes your code more efficient and easier to maintain
- Find out how to use iterators, iterables, and generators
- Explore object-oriented programming and create objects using classes
- Build proxies using the ES6 proxy API and understand its uses
Trivera offers hundreds of end-to-end skills-focused courses that provide participants with the job-ready skills they require to be truly productive in a modern IT business enterprise. Our courses are available for individuals, their teams, or across their organization, for students of all skill levels and roles. We offer an extensive online Public Course Schedule, deep catalog for Private Courses, flex-hour Mini-Camp short courses, self-paced QuickSkills courses, free webinars and more. Trivera’s unique EveryCourse Extras and AfterCourse Extras programs, included with every course, ensure our students can put their newly-learned skills right to work, while providing them with a solid platform for continued skills-development, support and long-term growth. For more information about our dedicated training services, public course offerings, collaborative coaching services, new hire or enterprise upskilling programs, or to see our complete list of course offerings and special offers please call us toll free at 844-475-4559. Our pricing and services are always satisfaction guaranteed.
Who should attend?
Take Before: Attendees should have experience with the topics in the following courses, or should have recently attended these as a pre-requisite:
- TT4605: Web Essentials: HTML5 / CSS3
Take After: Our core training courses provide students with a solid foundation for continued learning based on role, goals, or their areas of specialty. Our web developer learning paths offer a wide variety of continued learning paths such as:
- TT4193: Introduction to React | React Essentials (3 days)
- TT4190: Getting Started with React (5 days)
- Additional React, Redux, NodeJS / MEANStack, Angular or other next level web development courses
- Web security training
- Please contact us for recommended next steps tailored to your longer-term education, project, role or development objectives.
- Playing with Syntax
- The let keyword
- The const keyword
- Default parameter values
- The spread operator
- The rest parameter
- The destructuring assignment
- The arrow functions
- The enhanced object literals
- Knowing Your Library
- Working with numbers
- Doing Math
- Working with strings
- Using Iterators
- The ES6 symbols
- The iteration protocols
- The "for…of" loop
- The tail call optimization
- Asynchronous Programming
- Writing asynchronous code
- Promises to the rescue
- Implementing the Reflect API
- The Reflect object
- Using Proxies
- Proxies in a nutshell
- The Proxy API
- The uses of proxies
- Walking You Through Classes
- Using classes
- Using "super" in the object literals
- Modular Programming
- Implementing modules the old way
- Implementing modules the new way
Course delivery details
Each student will receive a Student Guide with course notes, code samples, software tutorials, diagrams and related reference materials and links (as applicable). Our courses also include step by step hands-on lab instructions and and solutions, clearly illustrated for users to complete hands-on work in class, and to revisit to review or refresh skills at any time. Students will also receive related (as applicable) project files, code files, data sets and solutions required for the hands-on work.
- Price: $1,295.00
- Discounted Price: $841.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...