Informatica Data Quality Developer Foundation
IDQ Foundation Bootcamp for Developers is hands-on, an introductory-level IDQ course that provides students with a high-level overview of the Informatica Data Quality Developer Desktop as well as sufficient knowledge of all Data Quality functionalities.
- Data Quality Overview
- Developer Tool: Physical & Logical Data Objects
- Create a Physical Data Object
- Create a Logical Data Object
- Exercise #1 Creating Connections & Import Data source
- Data Profiling with Developer
- Creating Profiling Rules
- Creating and running scorecards
- Exercise #2 Column Profiling in Developer
- Developing Data Quality Projects
- Working with Mappings
- Linking and Running
- Working with Transformations
- Data Integration Transformation Part 1:
- Data Integration Transformation Part 2:
- Working with Mapplets & Rules:
- Mapplet Rules
- Using Reference Data:
- User Reference Table
- Content sets
- Data Standardization:
- Cleanse and standardize the data set using Standardization transformation
- Data Parsing:
- Parser the data set using one of the following methods
- Exercise #4 Parsing using Pattern Based Parsing
- Address Validation
- Reference Data
- Work with Address Validation mappings
- Data Matching
- Introducing Matching Concepts
- Data Grouping
- Matching Analysis
- Matching Transformation
- Exercise #5 Apply Matching Techniques - Classic Matching
- Identity Match Option
- IMO vs Classic Matching
- IMO configuration
- Exercise #6 Apply Matching Techniques - Identity Matching
- Automatic Consolidation
- Consolidation transformation
- Automatically consolidate matched records
- Exercise #7 Multi Criteria Matching, Association and Consolidation
- Working with Workflows:
- Build a workflow that handle Exception and duplicate records.
- Human Task
- Other Tasks
- Exercise #8 Informatica Data Quality Workflow Using Human Task
- Analyst for the Exception records:
- Update and modify the exception/duplicate records through the Analyst tool.
- Other Transformations:
- Weighted Average
- Power Center Integration:
- Exporting to PC
- Importing from PC
- Price: 2,195.00
- Discounted Price: 1,426.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...