Google Cloud Platform Foundation | GCP Fundamentals
Running your workloads on public cloud leads to much faster application development and enables continuous integration and deployment so you can stay ahead of your competitors. Utilizing Public Cloud leads to lower capital expense, more flexibility and enables DevOps principles and tooling.
Who should attend?
This is an introductory-level class for developers, DevOps team members, architects and any other Engineering personnel interested in running production applications in public cloud environments and specifically utilizing Google Cloud’s services. This class does not require prior experience with cloud technologies, but experience with command-line tools and text editors is helpful.
- Introduction to Public Cloud
- Datacenter to Public Cloud evolution
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Public Cloud comparison
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Using GCP
- Networking and Compute
- Virtual Networks
- Virtual Machines
- Compute Engine
- vCPU & Memory
- Identify Access and Resource Management
- Organizations, roles and members
- Service accounts
- Best practices
- Labels and names
- Load Balancing, Autoscaling and Containers
- Managed Instance Groups
- HTTP(S) load balancing
- Cross-region and content-based load balancing
- SSL proxy/TCP proxy load balancing
- App Development Services
- Cloud Pub/Sub
- API Management
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Source Repositories
- Specialty APIs
- Data Storage Services
- Big Data & Machine Learning
- Price: 1,795.00
- Discounted Price: 1,166.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...