Data Science Primer | Technologies, Tools & Modern Roles in the Data-Driven Enterprise
The Data Science Overview | Technologies, Tools & Modern Roles in the Data-Driven Enterprise is an introductory level course that introduces the entire multi-disciplinary Data Science team to the many evolving and related terms, with focus on Big Data, Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Data Warehousing. The overview explores the current state of the art and science, the major components of a modern data science infrastructure, team roles and responsibilities, and level-setting realistic possible outcomes for your investment.
This goal of this course is to provide students with a baseline understanding of core concepts that can serve as a platform of knowledge to follow up with more in-depth training and real-world practice.
Who should attend?
This introductory-level / primer course is an overview intended for Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Architects, DBAs, Network (Grid) Administrators, Developers or anyone else in the data science realm who need to have a baseline understanding of some of the core areas of modern Data Science technologies, practices and available tools.
Attendees should have prior exposure to Enterprise Information Technology. As well as familiarity with Relational Databases.
- Grids and Virtualization
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Enterprise Message Bus
- The Cloud
The Hadoop Ecosystem
- HDFS: Hadoop Distributed File System
- Resource Negotiators: YARN, Mesos, and Spark; ZooKeeper
- Hadoop Map/Reduce
- Hadoop Ecosystem Distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, OpenSource
Big Data, NOSQL, and ETL
- Big Data vs. RDBMS
- NOSQL: Not Only SQL
- Relational Databases: Oracle, MariaDB, DB/2, SQL Server, PostGreSQL
- Key/Value Databases: JBoss Infinispan, Terracotta, Dynamo, Voldemort
- Columnar Databases: Cassandra, HBase, BigTable
- Document Databases: MongoDB, CouchDB/CouchBase
- Graph Databases: Giraph, Neo4J, GraphX
- Apache Hive
- Common Data Formats
- Leveraging SQL and SQL variants
ETL: Exchange, Transform, Load
- Data Ingestion, Transformation, and Loading
- Exporting Data
- Sqoop, Flume, Informatica, and other tools
Enterprise Integration Patterns and Message Busses
- Enterprise Integration Patterns: Apache Camel and Spring Integration
- Enterprise Message Busses: Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, and other tools
Developing in Hadoop Ecosystem
- Languages: R, Python, Java, Scala, Pig, and BPMN
- Libraries and Frameworks
- Development, Testing, and Deployment
Artificial Intelligence and Business Systems
- Artificial Intelligence: Myths, Legends, and Reality
- The Math
- Clustering Algorithms, Mahout, MLLib, SciKit, and Madlib
- Business Rule Systems: Drools, JRules, Pegasus
- Agile Data Science
- NOSQL Data Architects and Administrators
- Grid Administrators
- Business and Data Analysts
- Evolving your Team
- Growing your Infrastructure
- Price: $895.00
- Discounted Price: $581.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...