Build Chatbots! Chatbots and Conversational UI Development With Neural Networks
Conversation as an interface is the best way for machines to interact with us using the universally accepted human tool that is language. Chatbots and voice user interfaces are two flavors of conversational UIs. Chatbots are real-time, data-driven answer engines that talk in natural language and are context-aware. Voice user interfaces are driven by voice and can understand and respond to users using speech.
Chatbots and Conversational UI Development with Neural Networks is a fast-paced, hand-on course that explores both types of conversational UIs by leveraging APIs from multiple platforms. We'll take a project-based approach to understand how these UIs are built and the best use cases for deploying them. We'll start by building a simple messaging bot from the Facebook Messenger API to understand the basics of bot building. Then we move on to creating a Task model that can perform complex tasks such as ordering and planning events with the newly-acquired-by-Google Dialogflow and Microsoft Bot framework. We then turn to voice-enabled UIs that are capable of interacting with users using speech with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
Our engaging instructors and mentors are highly-experienced practitioners who bring years of current, modern "on-the-job" modern applied AI and machine learning experience into every classroom and hands-on project. Working in a hands-on lab environment led by our expert instructor, attendees will
- Understand the different use cases of Conversational UIs with this project-based guide
- Build feature-rich Chatbots and deploy them on multiple platforms
- Get real-world examples of voice-enabled UIs for personal and home assistance.
- Cover advanced and state-of-the-art neural network architectures
- Understand the theory and math behind neural networks
- Train DNNs and apply them to modern deep learning problems
- Use CNNs for object detection and image segmentation
- Implement generative adversarial networks (GANs) and variational autoencoders to generate new images
- Solve natural language processing (NLP) tasks, such as machine translation, using sequence-to-sequence models
- Understand DL techniques, such as meta-learning and graph neural networks
- Conversational user interfaces
- Developer's toolkit
- Chatbots are here to stay
2. Tour Guide for Your City
- Getting started
- Building your first bot
- Basic building blocks
- Default blocks
- Next steps
- More cards
- Managing context
- Understanding natural language
- Backend processing
- Bot templates
3. Let's Talk Weather
- Conversational tasks
- Conversational design
- Backend tasks
- Implementing the chatbot
- Creating a chatbot web service
- Publishing on Facebook Messenger
- More Facebook message formats
4. Building a Persona Bot
- Introducing Dialogflow
5. Let's Catch a Train
- Exploring Transport API
- Conversational design
- Building a simple SMS bot
- Building a two-way chatbot
6. Restaurant Search
- MS Bot Framework
- Building a bot
- Getting started with Zomato
- Restaurant search bot
- Connecting to Skype
7. The News Bot
- Getting started with the Twitter app
- Building your first Twitter bot
- Exploring the Twitter SDK
- Exploring a news data service
- Building a Twitter news bot
- Building a personalized news bot
8. My TV Guide
- Amazon Alexa
- Warming up with a quotes bot
- My TV guide
- Built-in intents and slot types
9. My Man Friday
- To-do List
- Building an action
Course delivery details
Student Materials: Each student will receive a Student Guide with course notes, code samples, software tutorials, diagrams and related reference materials and links (as applicable). Our courses also include step by step hands-on lab instructions and and solutions, clearly illustrated for users to complete hands-on work in class, and to revisit to review or refresh skills at any time. Students will also receive the project files, datasets, code and solutions (as applicable) required for the hands-on work.
Classroom Setup Made Simple: Our dedicated tech team will work with you to ensure your classroom and lab environment is setup, tested and ready to go well in advance of the course delivery date, ensuring a smooth start to class and seamless hands-on experience for your students. We offer several flexible student machine setup options including guided manual set up for simple installation directly on student machines, or cloud based / remote hosted lab solutions where students can log in to a complete separate lab environment minus any installations, or we can supply complete turn-key, pre-loaded equipment to bring ready-to-go student machines to your facility. Please inquire for details.
- Price: $2,395.00
- Discounted Price: $1,556.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
About Trivera Technologies LLC
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team