Artificial Intelligence (AI) Overview for the Enterprise, Hands-on
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for the Enterprise – Hands-on Overview is a technical primer on the foundations of AI, introducing each sub-field of AI and how they can be practically exploited in the modern business sense. This course introduces AI from a practical applied business perspective.
This course explores:
- What AI is and what it isn’t
- The different types and sub-fields of AI
- The differences between Machine Learning, Expert Systems, and Neural Networks
- The latest in applied theory
- How AI is used in processing language, images, audio, and the web
- The current generation of tools used in the marketplace
- What’s next in applied AI for businesses
Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited for a wide variety of technical learners just getting started with AI or machine Learning, seeking a primer-level overview of these technologies, skills and related tools. Attendees might include:
- Developers aspiring to be a 'Data Scientist' or Machine Learning engineers
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand data science techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in Data Science and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insight about customers
Students attending this class should have a grounding in Enterprise computing. While there’s no particular class to offer as a prerequisite, students attending this course should be familiar with Enterprise IT, have a general (high-level) understanding of systems architecture, as well as some knowledge of the business drivers that might be able to take advantage of applying AI.
Basic knowledge of Python scripting is also helpful.
Lesson: Artificial Intelligence
- Definitions of AI
- Types of AI
- Mathematics in AI
- Deep and Wide learning
- AI and SciFi
- AI in the Modern Age
Lesson: Machine Learning
- Supervised vs. Unsupervised
- Dimensionality Regression
- Ensemble Method
Lesson: Expert Systems
- Rules Systems
- Feedback loops
- RETE and beyond
- Expert Systems in practice
Lesson: Neural Networks
- Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Long-Short Term Memory Networks
- Applying Neural Networks
Lesson: Natural Language Processing
- Language and Semantic Meaning
- Bigrams, Trigrams, and n-Grams
- Root stemming and branching
- NLP in the world
Lesson: Image, Video, and Audio Processing
- Image processing and Identification
- Facial Analysis
- Audio Processing
- Analyzing Streaming Video
- Real-world AV processing
Lesson: Sentiment Analysis
- Sentiment: The beginnings of emotional understanding
- Sentiment indicators
- Sentiment Sampling
- Algorithmic Trading on Sentiment
- Predicting Elections
Lesson: Current Tools of the Trade
- Python, NumPy, Pandas, SciKit
- Hadoop and Spark
- NoSQL Databases
- TensorFlow, Keras, and NLTK
Lesson: What’s Next in AI
- Current Developments
- Gazing the Crystal Ball
- Price: $1,795.00
- Discounted Price: $1,231.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
About Trivera Technologies LLC
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training