Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Today's RMP Requirements: Impacts of the DC Circuit Court Decision on your Immediate and Long-term RMP ComplianceTrinity Consultants
- Review Incident Investigation findings in your Hazard Review/PHA
- Include "supervisor" roles for covered process SOP training (initial & refresher)
- Ensure incident investigations include near miss and destroyed processes
- Include schedule to address recommendations in incident investigations
- Ensure compliance audits address each covered process (not just a matrix approach)
- All of the above were removed in the proposed Reconsideration Rule
Join Trinity Consultants for a webinar covering the impacts of this court decision including what steps your facility should take (and when) to be in compliance with the RMP Final Rules (January 2017 version). Trinity will also provide an overview of the proposed RMP Reconsideration Rule requirements so that your facility can plan the timing and resources to meet your RMP compliance obligations.
Trinity Consultants - environmental consulting
Trinity Consultants is an environmental consulting company that specializes in industrial air quality issues. With offices nationwide and in China and the Middle East, they help organizations comply with applicable environmental regulatory requirements and optimize environmental performance for long-term sustainability....
Find out more about this Today's RMP Requirements: Impacts of the DC Circuit Court Decision on your Immediate and Long-term RMP Compliance course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team