People are inspired by leaders with a clear leadership philosophy and values. If you've already attended The Authentic Leadership Course with us, it was focused on "HOW" you lead and this one is about "WHY" you lead.
This course guides you through an interactive experience to help you gain clarity on your values, motivators, and goals. This clarity will have an internal impact on you - helping you with decision making, setting priorities, and career advancement. It will also allow you to have a greater impact on others - you will be more influential and inspirational. You will walk away with tools to communicate these to others to help you be a more intentional leader.
Who should attend?
- Anyone influencing or leading others will benefit from this course. Directors, Managers, Team Leads, Analysts, Advisors.
- 1. Define your leadership philosophy and learn how to communicate it.
- 2. Gain clarity on what motivates you and understand how to better motivate others.
- 3. Learn facilitation techniques to have more meaningful conversations.
- 4. Create a code of conduct to help guide your leadership of others.
- 5. Become accountable for making things happen for yourself.
- 6. Build your network of leaders.
Contact this provider
Trillium Teams' goal is to leave a positive, lasting impression with their clients.
We strive to ensure our participants leave energized and equipped to take their communication and leadership to the next level. At Trillium Teams, we are dedicated to helping teams and leaders -YOU- grow stronger through a proven learning experience. We...