Leanding Without Authority
Often, we are selected to manage a project team, or, go before our peers and other stakeholders to present a new idea. This scenario sounds great, right? Certainly, the opportunity is great, and it does not come without challenges. During this session, participants will be actively engaged in an array of virtual techniques to ensure retention of concepts that build confidence and highlight one’s true leadership skill across levels.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to increase confidence and understand trust-building when persuading and influencing others, without having the “title”.
- Recognize the critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining trust
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations underway
Course delivery details
- Session Length Options: 90 minutes, 3 hours, 4 hours
- Platform: Preferred platforms are Zoom Professional and Adobe Connect
Certification / Credits
- Start with where both parties will agree
- Persuade individuals genuinely without insincerity
- Prepare and practice communicating to increase confidence
- Maintain trust through consistent behavior and transparency
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
About TrainSMART Inc.
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team