Developing The Leader Within YouTrainSMART Inc.
Developing The Leader Within You
All available course dates
Developing The Leader Within You
Personal leadership is the leadership of the self. It is not anacademic exercise of finding the correct buzz words and phrasesthat make up your leadership philosophy.
Personal leadershipinvolves a self-reflective journey within. It means you’ve made aconscious decision to be awake to your automatic reactions andbehaviors.
Personal leadership means you are willing to look atsituations as a “moment of choice” where you choose to reachhigher, reflect on being your best, and discern the most effectiveway to proceed.
In order to optimize those “moments of choice,” you must firstfind your inner compass. That compass is discovered throughexploring your beliefs, values, experiences, strengths, and levelof emotional intelligence. It is only after that exploration thatyou will begin the work of designing a vision or direction for yourleadership and life.
Practicing personal leadership then is aboutmoving with perseverance and persistence in the direction of thevision you created grounded in who you are and what you value.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is stepping into a leadership role or taking on a challenging leadership assignment, anyone who needs inner guidance during times of uncertainty and change, anyone who wants to maximize their confidence and competence when working with others, anyone who knows that to effectively lead others we must first be able to lead ourselves.
- Pre-work: Online assessment to identify strength roles.
- Webinar: Introduction and assessment discussion.
Day of Training
- Define Personal Leadership:
- List the five areas of self-reflection necessary toachieve clarity around a personal leadership vision
- Identify the four steps necessary for creating and livinga personal leadership vision daily.
- Examine the personal, professional, and cultural beliefsthat may be impacting your behaviors and decisions
- Analyze significant life experiences and reflect onlessons learned
- Clarify and prioritize your values
- Utilize a three-step emotional intelligence process toanalyze and manage your emotions during times ofstress
- Reflect on the roles in your life and how you use yourstrengths and manage your time
- Create a Personal Leadership Vision to live by
- Describe the five-step process used to turn Personal
- Leadership possibilities into reality
- Use the four Ps for personal leadership vision writing
- Identify best practices for resiliently living as a personalleader daily
- List action steps for creating new habits on theirpersonal leadership path
Course delivery details
Full Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop, Multi-Day Face-to-Face Session Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar
Certification / Credits
- Self-reflect in five crucial areas of your life
- Use Emotional Intelligence to apply a three-step processduring times of challenge
- Identify and prioritize your values
- Assess your top two strength roles
- Apply a four-step process to design your personalleadership vision
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
About TrainSMART Inc.
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team