Consultative Sales TrainingTrainSMART Inc.
Consultative Sales Training
All available course dates
Consultative Sales Training
Our consultative sales training workshop is a highly interactive workshop focusing on the fundamentals of a consultative sales process. It has been psychologically supported that how effective you are with people far outweighs intelligence, education, or physical assets. People buy from people they like and people they trust.
Consultative selling starts with building a relationship and creating trust. By fully understanding the customer’s needs, wants, demographics, concerns and objections, sales consultants can create a win-win relationship that ultimately increases sales!
Who should attend?
Sales people, managers, anyone who is responsible for presenting product/service information to a consumer/client with the end goal being to build a foundation for a stronger, ongoing relationships and increase sales.
- Consultative Selling:define, creating the right focus
- Building Relationships and Trust:DiSC® Communication Styles, Conversation techniques, The Art of Asking Questions, Listening Effectively, techniques to quickly create trust
- Communication and Presentation Skills:Visual, Verbal and Vocal Communication, Email and Telephone Etiquette
- Understanding the Customer:Needs, Wants, Demographics and Concerns
- Product Presentations:Focus on what the customer wants to know, techniques to present to large or small audiences, the importance of rehearsing
- Objections:Identify the emotion behind the objection, strategies to overcome objections
- Closing the Sale:Techniques to ask for the sale
- Practice:Using client specific situations, participants will practice skills
Course delivery details
- Full Day Training Workshop
- Multi-Session Webinar
Certification / Credits
- Create a consultative approach to sales
- Acknowledge the attitudes and skills necessary to conduct effective conversations
- Improve listening skills and understand how it will improve your overall communication with others
- Apply questioning techniques to gather the right information for a consultative approach
- Recognize the root cause of negative emotions and how they apply to objections
- Influence emotions so we get to conversation that will achieve the results we are seeking
- Use the DiSC® personality assessmentto understand communication style and utilize techniques for adjusting behavior depending on the situation and others’ needs
- Present products or solutions that focus on what’s important to the customer
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
About TrainSMART Inc.
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team