Professional Business Writing Workshop
You know what good writing is right. It’s the novel you can’t put down, the poem you never forgot, and the speech that changes the way you look at some aspect of life or that alters a belief or understanding of the world.
Good writing extends to the memo that gets action or the letter that says what a phone call can’t. In business writing, the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are clearly expressed. Good writing is hard work, and even the best writers get discouraged. However, with practice, you can feel more confident about your own writing.
This workshop gives you the tools to become a better writer.
This workshop can also be facilitated to a live virtual audience. Please contact TrainSMART to learn more about a custom-tailored solution.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire to schedule ONSITE or LIVE ONLINE group training
- United States of America
TrainSMART Delivers This Workshop In Live Virtual Instructor-led Format
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
TrainSMART’s Business Writing Face to Face Training is for business professionals at all levels who want a quick and easy approach to any writing: emails, general correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Find and correct the four most common grammar mistakes
- Write high-impact letters and memos and get the results you desire
- Ensure your writing is “politically correct”
- Smash your writer’s block
- Organize your writing for better results
- Understand the rules of netiquette to create better, shorter and more effective emails
- Write a proper letter or memo
- Say “No” in your writing without risking business relationships
- Use the tips on proofreading
- Learn the value of good written communication.
- Learn how to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real world situations.
- Understand the proper format for memos, letters, and e-mails.
Up to 6 Participants
- Half-Day $2800
- Full-Day $3800
- 1.5 Days $7000
- Two Full-Days $7900
Up to 12 Participants
- Half-Day $3200
- Full-Day $4200
- 1.5 Days $7500
- Two Full-Days $8400
Up to 18 Participants
- Half-Day $3600
- Full-Day $4400
- 1.5 Days $8000
- Two Full-Days $8900
Up to 24 Participants
- Half-Day $4000
- Full-Day $5000
- 1.5 Days $8500
- Two Full-Days $9400
Up to 30 Participants
- Half-Day $4400
- Full-Day $5400
- 1.5 Days $9500
- Two Full-Days $10400
Up to 36 Participants
- Half-Day $4800
- Full-Day $5800
- 1.5 Days $10000
- Two Full-Days $10900
Over 36+ Participants
- Inquire for pricing
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
Contact this provider
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...