Basic Leadership Skills TrainingTrainSMART Inc.
Basic Leadership Skills Training
All available course dates
Leadership Skills Training
TrainSMART offers custom-tailored Leadership Skills Training to companies. Our training options include a full-day, face-to-face workshop or a live, virtual instructor-led classroom training.
Our Introduction to Leadership Skills workshop helps new leaders develop and improve their effectiveness by building on their previous leadership experience. Participants will learn to identify and apply the skills of effective leaders, address value challenges, and gain followers through our "follower-ship" method. This training will help them achieve higher levels of personal performance and productivity.
Our experienced trainers use a combination of interactive exercises, group discussions, and real-world case studies to provide participants with hands-on learning experiences. We work closely with each company to understand their specific needs and tailor the training to meet those needs.
Our leadership skills training is suitable for managers, team leaders, and executives at all levels, and can be customized to fit the unique needs of your organization. By participating in our training, leaders will gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to lead their teams to success.
Who should attend?
- New leaders, Emerging leaders
- Module 1: Describe the leadership characteristics of successful leaders, describe the leadership needs of a situation through the use of the Dimension of Leadership Profile, The Trinity of Leadership Roles which includes their role as manager of the business, change leader and human asset leverage
- Module 2: Use the DiSC® Personal Profile System to identify his/her own behavior and management style
- Module 3: Discover the impact of five different listening approaches and how to match the approach to communication needs, Personal Listening Profile, use the effective Spiraling Questioning Techniques
- Module 4: Eight steps to message development and persuasiveness
- Module 5: Identifying our own values, respecting differences and resolving conflicts over values, resolving third-party conflicts
- Module 6: Explore why major change poses a challenge to organizations, Managing Work Expectations Profile or The Transitions Profile
- Module 7: Motivate others through the use of positive feedback
- Module 8: Performance management, information about planning, appraising and coaching, performance appraisal, goal setting
- Module 9: How to give negative feedback and coaching for a disciplinary situation
- Module 10: Goal setting and aligning corporate goals, communicating those goals to direct reports, effective delegation for the accomplishment of goals
Course delivery details
Fundamental Leadership Skills is available in the following formats: Full Day Face-to-Face Training Workshop (1, 2 & 3 Days), and Live Virtual Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Up to 6 Participants - $2800
- Up to 12 Participants - $3200
- Up to 18 Participants - $3600
- Up to 24 Participants - $4000
- Up to 30 Participants - $4400
- Up to 36 Participants - $4800
- Up to 6 Participants - $3800
- Up to 12 Participants - $4200
- Up to 18 Participants - $4400
- Up to 24 Participants - $5000
- Up to 30 Participants - $5400
- Up to 36 Participants - $5800
One-and-Half Day Training
- Up to 6 Participants - $7000
- Up to 12 Participants - $7500
- Up to 18 Participants - $8000
- Up to 24 Participants - $8500
- Up to 30 Participants - $9500
- Up to 36 Participants - $10000
- Up to 6 Participants - $7900
- Up to 12 Participants - $8400
- Up to 18 Participants - $8900
- Up to 24 Participants - $9400
- Up to 30 Participants - $10400
- Up to 36 Participants - $10900
Please visit the Institute website for more information about tuition fees.
Certification / Credits
- Acquire the skills of an effective leader, the blocks of leadership and the Trinity of Leadership Roles
- Identify preferred communication styles
- Utilize your strengths, manage your weaknesses and communicate more effectively to others
- Practice the three levels of listening and the effective use of questions to “hear” what is going on from your direct reports and others in your organization
- Deal with challenges to values and how to resolve differences
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
About TrainSMART Inc.
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team