Project Management Planning: Online Flexible Training Course
The Project Management Planning course, offered by Training Today, is an online program made up of more than 25 relevant training modules on a wide variety of topics. This training course includes everything you and your team need to understand and enhance awareness of Department of Labor rules and regulations. Topics range from workplace diversity to planning for disasters to codes of ethics and more.
Who should attend?
The Project Management Planning training course is suitable for professionals seeking to gain new project management skills or enhance their existing project management skills. This course is essential for project management training.
This online Project Management Planning training course is made up of several separate training modules. Each module is included in the course, and their titles are listed as follows:
- Project Management Planning
- How to Manage Time Wisely- A Guide for Employees
- Problem Solving for Employees
- Conflict Resolution for Employees
- Conflict Resolution and Consensus Building
- Encouraging Employee Input
- Negotiation Skills For Supervisors
- Time Management for Supervisors
- Problem Solving for Supervisors
- Organizing and Planning for Success: What Employees Need to Know
- Effective Decision Making Strategies for Employees
- Communicating Up- How to Talk to High-Level Management
- Planning and Organizing Skills for Supervisors
- Conducting Effective Meetings: A Guide for Supervisors
- Communicating in a Global Workplace
- Communication Between All Ages in the Workplace
- Project Quality Management
- Lean Project Management
- Project Management Stakeholders
- Project Management: Troubleshooting
- Teambuilding for Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Delegation for Project Management
- Project Management: The Beginning
- Project Planning: Budgeting
The cost of this Project Management Planning training course starts at a base fee of $1,314.
Simplify Training is ready to help you transform the way you train. From helping employees acquire new skills to providing comprehensive leadership training, our tools and resources can benefit organizations of any size. With Simplify Training, you can: Save time...
Find out more about this Project Management Planning course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team