Accounting and FSA - 3-Day Workshop
*Early registration discounts apply*
This intensive three-day workshop from Training The Street helps prepare financial professionals for the challenges of valuing a company or building a financial model.
Over the course of three days, participants will strengthen their expertise in interpreting financial results, through a combination of classroom lectures, exercises, and critical thinking. They will gain practical experience through analyzing the financial statements of live companies, and secure a solid understanding of financial statements.
Workshop content provides the optimal amount of accounting principles and methodologies, to prepare participants for success as a financial professional.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to help any professional required to interpret financial statements, and will especially benefit those interested in working in:
- The financial services industry (investment banking, consulting, research, asset management, private equity, brokerage, sales & trading, insurance, etc.)
- The corporate or strategic development group or finance department of a corporation
- Marketing, brand management or operations for a corporation, and being responsible for a product or divisional budget, projections and profit/loss statement
Interpreting Financial Statements
- Fundamental Concepts
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
Advanced Accounting for Corporate Valuation and Financial Modeling
- Cash Flow Statement
- Time Value of Money
- Other Topics:
- EPS including primers on options and convertible securities
- Restructuring Charges
- Discontinued operations
- Sources of public information
- Ratio analysis and case study
- Normalizing results
Advanced Accounting for Corporate Valuation and Financial Modeling (continued)
- Leases (operating vs. capital)
- Income taxes (deferred taxes, effective rates and related considerations)
- M&A Inter-corporate investments (equity method and non-controlling interests)
- Stock-based compensation
- M&A Purchase accounting
- Early Registration: $3,300 (register at least 14 days in advance)
- Standard Registration: $3,900
- Group rates and current existing client discounts are available
Training The Street - "Desk-ready" Financial Training
Since 1999, Training The Street (TTS) has been advancing the performance of financial professionals around the globe. Training courses are offered to academic, corporate, and public enrollment clients, in a range of finance topics, such as: Accounting Corporate finance Financial modeling...
Find out more about this Accounting and FSA course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team