Leading Leadership Development CertificateTraining Industry
Successfully managing your organization’s leadership development programs is key to ensuring your organization’s leaders are prepared for their current and future roles.
The Leading Leadership Development Certificate equips you with the proprietary tools and methodologies developed by Training Industry through years of research into the leadership development strategies and programs utilized by high-performing training organizations.
By earning this certificate, you’ll learn to apply research-based tools and methods immediately to improve your leadership programs and demonstrate the value of leadership development, expanding the capacity for effective leadership in all levels within your organization.
This Virtual Led Workshop is delivered over consecutive 2 days in 3 hour sessions.
Who should attend?
This Leading Leadership Development Certificate is suitable for anyone who is responsible for managing leadership development programs, and will impart you with key skills defined by the Training Manager Competency Model™.
After taking part in this 2 day, 4 hour Virtual Workshop, and earning this certificate, you will be able to:
- Identify, understand and assess the key variables that impact the success of enterprise-wide leadership development efforts
- Match your organization's leadership goals to leadership training program types, considering hierarchical leadership levels
- Differentiate and successfully utilize leadership assessments
- Evaluate and select appropriate resources for the development, delivery and assessment of your organization's leadership development programs
- Identify the best leadership development strategies for your organization and know when to develop custom programs
The cost of this Leading Leadership Development Certificate is $995.00 per participant.
Certification / Credits
Training Industry certificates are valid for eight PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, and fulfill eightCPTMrecertification credit hours.
About Training Industry
On TrainingIndustry.com, in Training Industry Magazine, and in our webinars, events, and continuing professional development programs, Training Industry is focused on the needs of the learning professional. We aim to provide the information, insights and resources needed to more effectively...
Average rating 4.5Based on 2 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team