Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Classroom TrainingTPC Training
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Classroom Training
All available course dates
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration: 2-Day Training Course
This Air Conditioning and Refrigeration training course has been designed to provide students with the confidence and ability to understand, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot their own air conditioning systems. Students will be brought up to speed in their knowledge and skills as quickly and as safely as possible.
Trainers of this course will take a practical and commonsense approach, allowing even the most inexperienced students to join in the HVAC course.
Would you like to take this class from home or your worksite? TPC Training offers this course as a Virtual Instructor-Led. A Virtual Instructor-Led is a course format that allows you to interact with a live instructor.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This training course is aimed at anyone seeking a comprehensive overview of basic operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of air conditioning and refrigeration systems in order to enhance their efficiency and uptime in commercial, industrial, or residential locations.
The content of this training course is structured as follows:
- Fundamentals of AC&R
- Air Conditioning versus Refrigeration
- Laws of Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Regulation, Codes and Standards
- New Energy Efficiency Standards (S.E.E.R.)
- EPA Section 608 of the Clean Air Act
- ASHRAE, ASME
- Technician Licensing, Testing and Certification
- Compression Refrigeration Cycle
- Basic System Design
- Follow-the-Heat TM
- CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, Inorganics
- Zeotropic and Azeotropic Refrigerant Mixtures
- Refrigerant Safety Including R-410a
- EPA 608 Significant New Alternative Policy
- Refrigerant Oils
- MO, AB, POE, PAG, PAO Oils & Properties
- Maintaining Oil Quality in Your AC&R System
- Major AC&R System Components
- Evaporator, Compressor, Condenser
- Metering (Expansion) Device
- Auxiliary System Components
- Crankcase Heater
- Suction Accumulator
- Sight Glass with Moisture Indicator
- Oil Separator
- Service Valves
- Refrigerant Controls
- AC&R Electrical Control Circuits
- Electrical Controls and Components
- Relays and Contactors
- Refrigeration Systems
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Other specialty refrigeration systems
- System Diagnostics, Servicing & Troubleshooting
- Service Tools and Equipment
- Manifold Gauge Set
- Recovery Machine
- Vacuum Pump
- Micron Gauge
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Recovering Refrigerant
- Charging the AC&R System
- Troubleshooting AC&R System Problems
- Energy Conservation & Operating Efficiency
- Air Handling Systems
- Psychrometrics - the Study of Air
- Fans and Filters
- System Maintenance
- Heat Pumps and Chillers
- Air, Water, and Ground-Source Heat Pumps
- Heat Pump Operation and Troubleshooting
- Chilled Water System Design and Operation
The cost of this Air Conditioning and Refrigeration training course is $1,195.
About TPC Training
TPC Training - The leader in live, instructor led maintenance training
TPC Training is the leader in maintenance, repair, and operator training, with complete solutions for a 21st century workforce to acquire, apply, and adapt essential technical and safety skills. With 2000+ classes annually, including 100+ cities, on-site at customer facilities, and online anywhere,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training