Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
It is important for all businesses to have effective leaders who can set goals, inspire others and guide departments to success. Emerging Leaders provides a structured format to teach and exercise these skills with staff at any level: a front-line staff team leader, new managers or experienced supervisors. Towson University leadership programs are customized to blend essential core leadership competences with the those competencies needed by the organization.
During this course, participants will:
- Significantly increase their leadership capacity and presence
- Experience the power of collaboration across styles and organizations
- Explore practical application of program content for specific workplace environment and issues
Who should attend?
This course is most suitable for:
- New Leaders
Leading From the Inside Out
- Leading with Alignment to Mission and Purpose – learn to convey your personal passion to inspire others.
- Leading with Strengths – reflect on “bringing your best” in order to nurture strengths in others
- Leading to Achieve High Impact – learn to drive towards goals
- Leading with Presence – learn practical tips and skills development to add gravitas to your style and communication
- Leading with Clarity – learn to clarify and present your own professional brand
Leading Through Collaboration
- Leadership Communications and Negotiation – these are must-have’s for engaging and persuading others – staff, colleagues, upstream executives/Boards of Directors, and stakeholders
- Leading within Organizational Systems and Cultures – explores how to leverage the unique power and influence that exists at each level of the organization and how to identify and navigate organizational cultures
Leading in a Dynamic Environment
- Leading by Giving – explores how and why investing in others lies at the heart of the best networkers and those who shine in their industries and communities
- Leading Change – there is an art that differs greatly from managing change; leaders need these skills and insights to help their organizations evolve and thrive
Using Your Leadership Voice
- Speaking Powerfully culminates the program experience. You will develop and present a two-minute leadership story that conveys your professional values, your alignment to your organization’s purpose, and your leadership commitment to a result that will galvanize and engage others toward achievement of a result that will make a real difference.
This in-house course is adapted to your specific requirements. Therefore, costs will vary. Request information for a training quote.
Provider: Towson University - CPS
Towson University Center for Professional Studies
As the country emerges from the global recession, our workforce continues to evolve creating more and more competition for coveted jobs within sectors offering growth opportunity and stability. The Towson University Center for Professional Studies (CPS) is committed to investing...