The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness Online CourseTopLine Leadership, Inc.
The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness Online Course
All available course dates
The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness
Introducing The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness, the online sales management training course every sales manager needs to immediately increase effectiveness and drive sales growth. This online program offers a series of short video lessons-just over 8 minutes on average-available 24/7 from any device, anywhere.
The program covers the full range of skills and leadership abilities needed to help stressed sales managers become elite team leaders. Participants will gain skills and tools that are skills that are more critical than ever in our increasingly virtual world. This includes:
- How to develop a better leadership mindset so they are more proactive and stop the firefighting
- How to gain control over their time and priorities so they have more time for the most important work of any sales manager-coaching and developing their sales team
- Tools and techniques for improving accountability on their team
- Understanding how to better motivate each individual—
Above all, they will be able to develop an action plan for pulling all these pieces together to develop a high-performing team that consistently meets or exceeds quota.
Highlights of what your sales managers will learn in the Sales Manager’s Guide to Great online course:
- Building leadership character: Develops key leadership mindsets that pave the way for sales manager growth.
- Taking control of time & priorities: How sales managers can stop wasting time on unproductive tasks, so they have more time to coach and communicate with salespeople.
- Increasing accountability for excellence: Provides tools and strategies for developing a shared vision of sales excellence and then clearly communicating those standards to each salesperson and what each salesperson needs to do to get better.
- Hiring the best: A playbook for hiring the best sales candidates, and important clues to avoid hiring the worst.
- Coaching for impact: Sales managers are having a lot more online communication with their salespeople in this pandemic era, but are they maximizing the use of that time? In this program, they will learn how to shape more impactful coaching conversations including:
- Pre-call strategizing to improve win-rates
- Pipeline coaching for more accurate forecasts
- Skill development coaching that builds loyalty
- 1-on-1 performance reviews that foster team accountability
- Career development discussions to help retain your best performers
- Motivating salespeople: Especially now, sales managers have to know how to keep their salespeople motivated without supervision or face-to-face meetings. When a sales manager knows the personal motivators of each sales rep then that manager can communicate in a way that inspires each sales rep to work harder, independently.
- Linking plans to priority outcomes: With all of the day-to-day distractions that sales managers deal with it is especially important for sales managers to have a team development plan with clearly defined priorities. That way managers can resist the temptation to get distracted and keep themselves focused on what matters most – consistent and purposeful coaching and communication.
- Mastering the art of remote sales management: It’s highly unlikely that sales and sales management will ever return to the level of in-person contact that used to be the norm. Sales managers need to be much more disciplined about what they talk about with their salespeople and develop a rhythm to their weekly calendars to provide actionable guidance to every salesperson.
Why choose TopLine Leadership, Inc.?
22% improvement in a wide range of sales management skills reported
85% of salespeople report being more competent in their job
Our trainers are experienced in selling, sales management, and course delivery
About TopLine Leadership, Inc.
TopLine Leadership, Inc.
TopLine Leadership offers sales manager training and sales training to companies around the globe. We have trained more than 35,000 sales managers and tens of thousands of salespeople. Our new online sales management training program—The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness—helps...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training