Sales Coaching & Leadership Workshop
This sales management training transforms how sales managers view their responsibilities and provides them with a commonsense approach to coaching for revenue growth.
If your sales team isn’t producing the results you need them to, now is the time to provide your team with improved performance management and new strategies for developmental coaching. Our program provides sales managers with the core framework and tools you need to maximize your performance and improve your team’s results.
Each workshop participant receives:
- 175-page participant workbook
- 20 sales management application tools that enable you to implement the program immediately.
- Program pre-work
- 6-month license to our online refresher program for reinforcement
- Hardcover book and audiobook of “The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness”
- Program delivered by the author, not some contract trainer
- Continental breakfast and lunch both days of the program
This sales manager course helps all sales managers — whether rookie or seasoned vet — recognize that sales leadership requires a completely different mindset from selling. Every participant leaves with a strategic action plan they develop that will enable them to:
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Fix the 8 sales rep instincts that hinder sales management effectiveness
- Improve sales coaching skills
- Define which sales coaching activities achieve maximum revenue growth
- Increase win rates and raise forecast accuracy by implementing a buying-focused sales funnel
- Develop and enforce standards of excellence, not just minimum levels of sales performance
- Improve sales performance management
- Confront under-performers and coach troubled talent
- Improve sales team morale
- The Power of the Sales Leadership Mindset
- Take Control of Your Time & Priorities (Part 1)
- Take Control of Your Time & Priorities (Part 2)
- Drive Accountability & Performance
- Hire Smarter
- Becoming More Future Focused
- C.O.A.C.H. for Success (Part 1)—Sales Coaching Skills
- C.O.A.C.H. for Success (Part 2)
- Buy-Cycle Coaching
- Motivate and Energize Your Team, Part 1
- Motivate & Energize Your Team, Part 2
- Action Planning & Program Evaluations
- The per-participant tuition varies depending upon the number of participants you send.
- The “base price” for one person is $1,895.
- Discounts are available for two or more participants from the same company.
Why choose TopLine Leadership, Inc.?
22% improvement in a wide range of sales management skills reported
85% of salespeople report being more competent in their job
Our trainers are experienced in selling, sales management, and course delivery
Average rating 5
I had a blast attending Kevin's amazing sales management workshop. For anyone looking to get the most out of their team, this workshop is a must!
Perfect blend of instruction & group exercises. I enjoyed the interaction with my peers as well as learning from Kevin's expertise.
Eye opening, very simple but extremely powerful if embraced and executed by total organization, top to bottom.
Contact this provider
TopLine Leadership, Inc.
TopLine Leadership offers sales manager training and sales training to companies around the globe. We have trained more than 35,000 sales managers and tens of thousands of salespeople. Our new online sales management training program—The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness—helps...