Mentoring MattersThe University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
All available course dates
These sessions are designed to equip leaders with the skills to be effective mentors. The focus of the day is on applying mentoring theory and best practices to navigate challenges associated with effective mentoring.
- Build skills that are fundamental to developing employees
- Learn how to maintain a pipeline of leaders
- Understand the fundamentals and best practices of mentorship
- Learn the principles of networking and “pulling from the top”
- Become more effective at leveraging networks to advocate for mentees
- Encourage potential through asking powerful questions
Course delivery details
This is a 1-day course. Dates are flexible.
This course is offered as a custom course on the UT campus or at your preferred location.
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer.
About Haslam School of Business
The University of Tennessee Knoxville | Haslam College of Business
Founded in 1794, UT is big on tradition, and we are proud of our humble beginnings as the first public university chartered west of the Appalachian Divide. UT Knoxville — which includes the UT Space Institute — serves the state...
Contact this provider
The University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team