Lean for HealthcareThe University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Lean for Healthcare
All available course dates
This award-winning workshop is an applications-oriented course designed specifically for healthcare professionals. It uses a mix of lectures, hands-on case analyses, experiential role-playing three-phased simulation, and small interactive group sessions to teach the principles of lean transformation in the hospital setting.
- Learn how to implement Lean principles.
- Understand the root causes of operational dysfunction.
- Gain new perspectives on operational improvement.
- Identify high-leverage areas for improvement.
- Identify and use the most common Lean tools for improvement.
- Understand the role of human and organizational elements in implementing and sustaining a Lean transformation.
- Earn 32 AMA PRA Category 1 credits, contact hours, or CEUs.
Course delivery details
This is a 4.5-day course.
Dates can be customized to meet the needs of your organization.
This course is offered at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, or a location of your choice.
This course costs $4,500. Its price includes:
- Tour of award-winning hospital that sustains a Lean culture and launched many PI projects using Lean as a principle tool
- Most meals, including two dinners at local restaurants
- Five nights of single-room hotel lodging
- On-campus transportation
- All materials and simulation fees
- CME or professional education credits, where applicable
About Haslam School of Business
The University of Tennessee Knoxville | Haslam College of Business
Founded in 1794, UT is big on tradition, and we are proud of our humble beginnings as the first public university chartered west of the Appalachian Divide. UT Knoxville — which includes the UT Space Institute — serves the state...
Contact this provider
The University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team