Disciplines of SpeedThe University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Disciplines of Speed
All available course dates
Most large organizations waste time and money in exactly the same places. This workshop teaches easy-to-implement, low- or no-cost countermeasures to increase productivity.
- Learn to identify lack of organizational focus.
- Understand how multitasking increases wasted time and introduces errors.
- Increase situational awareness and work efficiency.
- Identify a battle rhythm for deliverables based on your mission.
- Learn to collaborate through single-text negotiation to reduce email volume by up to 30 percent.
Course delivery details
This is a one-day course. Dates are flexible.
This course is offered as a custom course on the UT campus or at your preferred location.
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer.
About Haslam School of Business
The University of Tennessee Knoxville | Haslam College of Business
Founded in 1794, UT is big on tradition, and we are proud of our humble beginnings as the first public university chartered west of the Appalachian Divide. UT Knoxville — which includes the UT Space Institute — serves the state...
Contact this provider
The University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team