Communicating for Results: Having Effective Performance Management DiscussionsThe University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Communicating for Results: Having Effective Performance Management Discussions
All available course dates
This course approaches performance management as a business tool that drives organizational success. Upon completing the course, participants should be prepared to conduct performance management discussions in ways that encourage team members to improve performance. Participants should be comfortable with the concepts of expectations, accountability, and coaching as tools to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Develop a working knowledge of performance management principles that will help you effectively manage people and teams.
- Understand the business case for performance management.
- Recognize performance management as an element of organizational culture.
- Become more self-aware of the ideas and pre- dispositions we all bring to workplace discussions.
- Become familiar with strategies and tools we can use to manage our emotions and maintain constructive communication.
Course delivery details
This is a 2 day course. Dates are flexible.
This course is offered as a custom course on the UT campus or at your preferred location.
Custom course pricing depends on the configuration selected by the customer.
About Haslam School of Business
The University of Tennessee Knoxville | Haslam College of Business
Founded in 1794, UT is big on tradition, and we are proud of our humble beginnings as the first public university chartered west of the Appalachian Divide. UT Knoxville — which includes the UT Space Institute — serves the state...
Contact this provider
The University of Tennessee Haslam School of Business
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team